SHARE DRAFTS are the credit union version of checking accounts, with more personalized service, and no service charge.
- To open a share draft account with $0, you must have a master shares account with a minimum balance of $25.
- There will be no monthly service charge.
- There will be a $35 charge on NSF (non-sufficient funds) checks.
- Overdraft Protection Services are available, please see our Member Services tab for more information.
- In the case of frequent overdrafts, the credit union has authority to close this account.
- There will be a $35.00 fee for courtesy pay.
Checks may be purchased when you open your account. These are duplicate checks that allow members to have a copy of each check, as they are not included in your monthly statement.
To reorder checks, please view “helpful links” located on the home page.